This user hasn't shared any biographical information
Posts by Sam
With high school basketball and soccer season coming to a close, you must commemorate your team’s achievements to remember such a great season. Why not create a beautiful poster with photos from this season? With our online poster maker, you can recognize every team member with their own individual poster or make one large poster with the team picture. You can even make a collage with our insta collage maker of the highlights of this season.
It’s easy to get started; just customize one of our sports themed poster templates. Have a look at some of them in the table below. You can browse the complete collection of templates in the Basketball Poster Templates gallery and Soccer Poster Templates gallery. More >
Halloween is right around the corner and plenty of things need to be done if you want to arrange an awesome party on Halloween night at your club, bar, or other place of business. Leaving party arrangements aside, it’s important to spend some time on marketing to get people’s attention. Obviously, your’s won’t be the only Halloween party in town, so be prepared for competition! Nothing gets the job done better than a really stylish poster or flyer for you event.
PosterMyWall can help you even better this year because you have an even wider range of Halloween themed poster backgrounds and templates to choose from. Check out some templates below, or browse the entire gallery of Halloween Templates.
Here are some tips for making a Halloween poster that will win over people.
Tips for making a great Halloween Poster
- Highlight the fun features of your party, like a DJ, tarot card reader or pumpkin carving. Add pictures to further illustrate the events you’re featuring. Taking pictures from the Web is always a good idea.
- PosterMyWall recently introduced Fancy Text along with some new fonts. Fancy Text allows you to decorate your text and make it more colorful and vivid. My recommendation for a good Halloween title would be to use the font Hardkaze with Ink Bleed effect. There are a ton of effects, color options, and fonts to try!
- Apply other fun effects like faded edges, glows and shadows. Make sure the colors match the background, for example green borders won’t go well with an orange background.
Here are some things you should do to get started with your Halloween poster right away!
The school year has started and sports teams are speeding up their preparations for the intense and competitive season. Everyone wants their favorite team to emerge triumphant in the fight. Show endless support for your team by making a great poster using a variety of templates for baseball, football and basketball. Make posters to reflect your love for the team. Use colorful pictures of the team of their previous matches. Write motivational phrases in your poster to give your team a morale boost. Typographical posters will also work well as motivational posters.
Here are some things you should do to get started with your sports poster right away!
There’s a smile on every face, “Trumpet Tune” rings in the air and happiness reigns supreme on this day. That’s right, it’s a wedding, a memorable day in any man or woman’s life. Print those great moments as a wedding photo collage and make it one whose memories remain fresh throughout the couple’s life.
It’s crucial to get good shots for the wedding ceremony. If you haven’t booked a professional photographer, you’ll find some links to wedding photography articles for beginners below.
Wedding Photography Tips
- Wedding Photography – 21 Tips for Amateur Wedding Photographers
- 10 Top Tips for the Amateur Wedding Photographer
The crux of it all is to come prepared for wedding photography. Bring extra memory and batteries for your camera. Most importantly, have fun while taking pictures. A wedding is a time of happiness and it would do you well to enjoy the event.
Here are some things you should do to get started with your wedding photo collage right away!
Summer break is here, and students are having a great time with friends. Make a photo collage of the fun times you had and present it to them on this summer break. It really makes for a novel and exciting gift.
PosterMyWall is integrated with your Facebook account, and is simple to use. All you need to do is select albums from your or friends’ Facebook profiles for the collage and select the photos of your choice. The collage maker will use the best photos for the collage.
Tips for making a Stunning Collage
- Use around 60~80 photos.
- Experiment with various effects like frames and color themes. A frame is a must have for a good collage.
- In the collage maker, add a caption in the center of the collage. The caption should be something like, “The best years of my life on a canvas”. Even better, write down a famous quote from the Internet that goes with the importance of friendship like, ”Friendship is the only thing in the world concerning the usefulness of which all mankind are agreed.’’
So what are you waiting for? Get started with your photo collage right away!
Here are some things you should do to get started with your photo collage right away!
Starting any small business isn’t an easy job. Lots of time, money, and perseverance is needed in getting a venture off the ground. The hardest part however begins later on; attracting customers. For that, you need enticing deals and loud marketing. Communicating amazing offers that are hard to refuse is an art.
Fortunately we’re here to help you craft stunning flyers for your small business. Whether you’re advertising the opening of a new outlet or a clearance sale, we’ve got templates that you can easily customize with your photos and text. We’ve also got a ton of clip art that you can use in your promotional flyers for free.
Have a look at some of our promotional flyer templates below. Be sure to check out the complete gallery of small business flyer templates on PosterMyWall.
We have a new feature at PosterMyWall which will help you make a flyer like never before. The Flyer Templates page has all the templates you need for a flyer for any event. By customizing one of our templates, you avoid the hassle of choosing a suitable background and the text that goes with it. Have a look at User Created Posters which contains a collection of posters, flyers and collages created and (in most cases) ordered by our users.
Here are some things you should do to get started with your flyer right away!
- Take a tour of PosterMyWall and learn about the use of the many fun tools to make an awesome flyer.
- Use these easy tools to customize the chosen background or template.
- Stay on top of the latest deals, contests, and promotions by visiting our Facebook page.
- The flyer image download is absolutely FREE.
Every poster has a purpose. Usually, that purpose is the onlooker’s decision to take an action. So, if you place posters for a school election candidate, they can only be concluded as successful if students go out and vote for that candidate. It is important your message in the poster be clear, appealing in appearance and convincing. A well designed poster can achieve what a badly designed poster cannot.
Making a flyer is an easy way to get friends to come to the party you’re throwing! You can create your dream flyer with our powerful Flyer Maker. Better still, you get the chance to easily share the flyer with friends and family through email and Facebook!
You can download the flyer image for FREE and print them on your own with an ink-jet printer. For higher quality images we offer:
- Photo Quality Download for only $2.99 (3000×2000 pixels)
- Poster Quality Download for only $7.99 (8100×5400 pixels)
The watermark present in the free image is smaller in the larger images.
Before you start with the flyer, make sure you have a look at our offering of backgrounds and templates. Don’t forget to join our Facebook fanpage and tell us what you think about PosterMyWall. Do give us your feedback and help us improve.
A flyer is useful because of the countless situations it can be used in. You can invite people to listen to your new band, to the opening of your new cafe or even a gathering of school friends at your place.
Here’s a guide to help you in making your own flyer at PosterMyWall: