Archive for October, 2011
The holidays season is almost here and creating holiday cards can be a time consuming project. If you’ve got a bunch of family photos lying around, use our online holiday card maker and create personalized holiday cards from your photos in minutes! Our tool integrates with your Facebook account and is smart enough to recommend your best Facebook photos of 2011. You also have the freedom of handpicking photos from your (or your friends’) Facebook albums.
Holiday cards are printed on 5×7″ high quality photo paper. You can order in bundles of 25. Each card comes with an envelope for easy mailing.
Tips for making your Holiday Card
Here are some things to keep in mind when selecting photos for the collage on your holiday card:
- Pick photos with closeups because each photo will be tiny on the printed card.
- Pick at least 15 photos for the collage, so that each photo isn’t stretched. This results in crisper prints.
- Add all photos in an album by simply clicking the Select all photos button.
- Be sure to try all card backgrounds, there are many to choose from!
- Play with the different fonts available for the card title and signature. The signature is optional.
Here are some things you can do to get started with your holiday card right away!
School elections for student bodies/councils are just around the corner. It’s the responsibility of every student to vote for the student they think can represent their voice.
So if you are campaigning in an election, PosterMyWall is the right place to come and make flyers and declare your campaign and manifesto! The flyer maker is easy to use and you will end up with a brilliant school election flyer in no time!
How about giving it a try? Simply choose a flyer background from our wide range of backgrounds and go to our online flyer maker. A wide variety of tools are available, some of which you will find useful:
- Add photo: Add clear large photos of the candidate preferably at the center of the flyer background.
- Add text: Write down your name in large letters and also a short message for students convincing them why they should vote for you. You can also edit the text with features such as font type, bevel and color according to your liking and the background you use.
- And finally, remember to share your flyer with family and friends once you are done with the final changes. Simply click on the save draft button and a share pop-up will appear!
Print a big pile of copies of your flyer. Paste and distribute it in places like the gym, canteen, outside classrooms and generally every wall in school! It’s time you get started with your school election flyer.
Here are some things you can do to get started with your school election flyer right away!
- Take a tour of PosterMyWall to learn more about our powerful flyer maker tool and review the list of poster & flyer print sizes we have to offer.
- Browse our library of high quality flyer backgrounds.
- Stay on top of the latest deals, contests, and promotions by visiting our Facebook page. You could win a free print of your flyer!
The summer days are are quickly becoming a memory as we trade our shorts and tank tops for sheatshirts and sweaters. The cooler temperature, shorter days and changing color of the foliage mark the days of fall.
The season brings me back to memories of my High School Homecoming-with the football games, homecoming parade and dance. The Vikings were Sunset League champions my senior high (about a hundreds years ago) and the thrill and excitement of that Homecoming year is still clear in my mind. I remember making the float for the Knights & Ladies club as my classmates and I hurried to meet the deadline. There are photos of us on the float with our excited and anxious smiles (wondering if the float would fall apart in front of ALL those people).
The Vikings won the game which set the tone for the Homecoming Dance that followed. They crowned the Homecoming Court. The evening continued on with the DJ’s skillfully spinning music, the energy and the enthusiasm of dancing bodies and a wish that nights like this could go on forever.
What are your favorite Homecoming memories?
Here are some things you can do to get started with your homecoming poster collages right away!
The end of the fall sports season is quickly approaching. What are you going to do with all those fabulous shots of your favorite players spiking that volleyball, making that tackle, scoring that goal?
Collage it! Simply upload pictures to a Facebook album, and use PosterMyWall’s InstaCollage feature to automatically turn them into a sports collage. You can collage anywhere from 20 to 100 of your favorite photos, fast and easy. Add your favorite text or graphic to make a personalized message.
This will be especially memorable if this is your favorite player’s last year. So for those graduating team members, make this a special keepsake that they will treasure.
Here are some things you can do to get started with your sports collage right away!
- Take a tour of PosterMyWall to learn more about our powerful Instacollage maker and review the list of poster & flyer print sizes we have to offer.
- Browse our library of high quality poster backgrounds.
- Stay on top of the latest deals, contests, and promotions by visiting our Facebook page. You could win a free print of your poster!