Archive for September, 2011
Classroom posters are a great way to integrate instructional material into the classroom environment. You can use posters to display classroom rules, educational material, or display artwork created by the students themselves.
You can create great looking classroom posters in our poster maker in a snap. Simply choose from the large variety of free poster backgrounds we have to offer, and customize with your text and photos. Get started now!
Tips for making great Classroom Posters
- Be sure to select an eye-catching background from our variety of backgrounds.
- When writing text on the poster, use effects such as bevel and shadows to make it prominent.
- Students will be delighted if you add pictures to the poster. Check out the clipart library in the poster maker, or import images from Flickr.com from within the poster maker. Both these options can be found in the top-left corner in the poster maker.
Check out these great classroom posters created and shared by the PosterMyWall community. Be sure to share your classroom posters with the community as well!
Here are some things you can do to get started with your classroom posters right away!
- Take a tour of PosterMyWall to learn more about our powerful poster maker tool and review the list of poster & flyer print sizes we have to offer.
- Browse our library of high quality poster backgrounds.
- Stay on top of the latest deals, contests, and promotions by visiting our Facebook page. You could win a free print of your poster!
Celebrate your wedding by turning your wedding photos into a collage. It’s a great way to surprise your partner! Our InstaCollage Maker makes it super easy to create your collage from Facebook photos. If you’ve uploaded your wedding photos on Facebook, simply select them in the collage maker and it will layout the photos for you!
Tips for making a great wedding photo collage
- When selecting photos, more close-ups then full body photos
- If you’re going to be ordering a large print of your collage, such as a 20″ x 30″ or 24″ x 36″, be sure to select more than 50 photos. If you’ll be ordering a smaller print size, like 8″ x 12″, then we recommend using less photos so that each photo appears larger in the collage.
- Remember to play around with the border and color options in the collage maker. Consider using a thin border, as that makes photos in your collage standout.
Here are some things you can do to get started with your wedding photo collages right away!
If you are planning to place a house on sale or rent, we got just the thing for you! Make your own real estate flyers with our easy to use online flyer maker. A good flyer is sure to get you buyers whether you’re an estate agent or simply a seller!
Tips for making an effective Real Estate Flyer
- Get started by clicking on the green Create your poster now button. From there choose either a color fade background or a solid background. The background of your flyer should be as simple as possible. Check out our library of flyer backgrounds to find a suitable one.
- The title, address, and your asking price for the property should be in large font, so that they’re readable from a distance.
- Add some photos of the house you are placing for sale. Go to Add photo on the top left of the flyer maker and add photos of the house saved in your computer. Be sure to add photos of the interior and exterior of the property.
- Make your photos standout with effects such as edges and borders. Curved edge and rectangle fade effects are suitable for real estate flyers as they are simple and elegant.
Real Estate Flyer Templates
To get started quickly, click on one of the templates below to edit it. Or start your flyer from scratch.
Here are some things you can do to get started with your real estate flyer right away!
- Take a tour of PosterMyWall to learn more about our powerful flyer maker tool and review the list of poster & flyer print sizes we have to offer.
- Browse our library of high quality flyer backgrounds.
- Stay on top of the latest deals, contests, and promotions by visiting our Facebook page. You could win a free print of your flyer!